DEDICATED TO FAIR DEALING
We believe it is our duty to provide an environment where motor vehicles may be purchased with confidence and that customers should be treated honestly and fairly. To implement these principles, the Illinois Independent Automobile Dealers Association membership has adopted this code of ethics:
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand by any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will furnish every purchaser with an approved Bill of Sale.
- We will guarantee the title of every car sold by this establishment.
- We will comply with National, State and Local rules and laws prescribed to regulate our business.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the independent automobile industry.
- We will expose or halt, wherever found any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and will aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will strive constantly to improve our business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.